ATTENTION: CURRENT PROCESSING TIME
Orders Ship in about 2-3 business days (Mon-Fri).
Christmas/Seasonal: British and Irish
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR CHRISTMAS AND SEASONAL ORDER
About 95% of our Christmas and Seasonal items have arrived and we expect to have the remaining 5% of our total Seasonal products in stock within the next two weeks. Items that are not in stock yet are still displayed on our website as PREORDER. These items are clearly marked as preorder items in the field below the product name on the product page. If your order contains seasonal and regular items, your order will only ship in its entirety when all the items on your order are available. Please place a separate order if you need your non-preorder items to ship immediately.
Once your order has been placed, we will process the payment to reserve these items for you. Orders can't be changed or cancelled. To expedite order fulfillment, all processed orders that are waiting for product will be stacked in our warehouse ready to ship immediately as the product arrives, and it will be extremely difficult for us to make changes to your order later once it has been mixed in with thousands of other boxes. All orders will ship in the order they were received.
Every year a handful of items (usually less than 1%) of our items are detained by the FDA, USDA, or arrive damaged. IF your order is affected by this in any way, we will get in touch with you immediately to offer a substitute, or refund for the product that is not available.